In order to use the SCSM Self Service Portal, you need an SQL Server and a Sharepoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation.
Install the Self Service Portal
In the SCSM 2012 R2 Installation Screen, klick on Service Manager web portal:
Continue reading “SCSM 2012 R2 – Step by Step Basic Install – Self Service Portal” »
This is the second Step after installing the Management Server.
Install the Data Warehouse Management server
Start the System Center Service Manager 2012 R2 Installation Wizard from the SCSM 2012 R2 iso and choose Service Manager data warehouse management Server:
Continue reading “SCSM 2012 R2 – Step by Step Basic Install – Data Warehouse Server Install and Register” »
Installing the Service Manager Management Server
- Create a Service Manager Admin Group in AD. Call it, for example, SM_Admins
- Create a Service Account in AD for the Service Manager Service, for example SM_Services
- Create a Service Account in AD for the Service Manager Workflow, for example SM_Workflow
- Install ReportViewer on the SCSM Management Server
You can find it under „amd64Prerequisites“ on the SCSM iso.
- A SQL Server and an instance for the Service Manager Databases is needed.
Install the Service Manager management server – Step by Step
- Run the setup.exe on the SCSM iso
Continue reading “SCSM 2012 R2 – Step by Step Basic Install – Management Server” »